Should I buy from Redbubble?

A short video where you can actually see the product is better than a thousand words, so see for yourself my first unpacked order from Redbubble. Choose video depending on what platform are you using (they are the same): TikTok video or Instagram video

In this video you can see a Classinc T-Shirt, size L, color Navy and of corse my design on it, the evil kitty - Upss! How clumsy of me!

 

Here is a link for my second unpacking video TikTok and Instagram. Now I ordered the Long Sleeve T-Shirt, size L, color Black also with my evil kitty design and Zipped Hoodie, size L, color Black with my design of the big bad wolf - I hate mornings!




Hope this article helped get a look at what you can expect from your Redbubble order and if you like cartoon art check out my shop

Comments